Buscar

Páginas

Back to School

Hopefully anyway! I have finally got my butt into gear and decided to do something worthwhile, as being in a pointless job doesn't satisfy me at all and is merely frustrating - we won't go into why it's so frustrating ... some people are just beyond help really. 

So, the course that I want to do is all to do with Design and building websites, so Adobe and everything that it is - Dreamweaver, Flash, CS3 and a multitude of other things which will hopefully not only keep me busy but also give me the grounding to get a better job or to do my own thing when it's completed. I am only really happy when being creative and building things so this could be just the right thing - only took me 28 years to decide! Not long at all really ... 

The only problem is, Swakop being so small, there is an instructor that can be used, but now they have to find enough people to do the course in order to employ her. In one way I suppose it's a good thing as that means there won't be a huge amount of people on the course - hopefully hopefully - therefore you have more interaction with the instructor and also the less people that do it the better - less people to compete with for work when it's done! Is that mean of me? Knowing my luck will be about 40 people on it ...

It also means getting the brain back into the swing of studying again which might be a wee bit difficult although with any luck it won't take too much to get back into the swing of things! It seems like a nice place, a wee bit scrappy,and the course is expensive, but it will be an international qualification at the end of it and so can only hope that I am able to go through with it and get the ball rolling. 

Wish me luck people!!! Am going to need it!

0 comments: