Buscar

Páginas

My Photo Wall

After running around yesterday trying to find all the stationary etc that I needed and walking the dogs out on the beach - was really misty and cold ugh - I decided to get stuck into my old photos and stick them all up again and make the photo wall that I had at Mile 4. 

Pio suggested that we do it on the glass sliding door between the dining room and the braai area so that when we are braaiing then we can look at them and enjoy them more which in theory is great but after I stuck them all up I didn't like it as the lounge is quite dark so this photo wall now blocks out the light that comes in from the sky-light in the dining room. It also lets you see the prestik and the backs of the photos from the other side of the door, so I think that a move may be in order!

This is rather sad, as it took about 2 hours to complete and looks quite good from the one side, but am sure that it will look just as good on the dining room wall. Ultimately it will move again anyway, as I want the photos in either the entertainment area or in my office, and when I get my office I already have the electronic photo frame Pio bought me, so might very well have to put them in the entertainment area that I don't have as of yet ... 

I will try remember to take a photo of the wall today and post it, it is really nice to have all my photos up again, always makes me smile, I just need to print more now and keep adding to it. There is nothing better than loads of photos of family and friends! 

0 comments: