Buscar

Páginas

Out of the Mouths of Babes ...

I love Ethan and Aaron to bits and pieces and miss them dearly. My Mom kindly sends me the funny things that they say, as I have very intention of keeping them all and one day, when they turn 21, to embarrass the hell out of them! If you don't know the story, they are currently living with my Mother, their Grandmother.

Here are a few prize sayings I have collected so far:

Hope said to Aaron, aged 4, "I love you."
Aaron, "You don’t deserve me!"
Hope, "Who!!"
Aaron, "You."

Aaron, learning a new song at school, adapted it: "Old king kong was a merry old hole…"

Aaron again, after my Mom had told him to watch where he pees as she is tired of sitting in it, said: "Well it’s a toilet not a seat."

Ethan, aged 7, after my Mom had taken them shopping in England, said that he thought the shop really was not big enough and as it was too busy will shop online in the future.

The last time that Hope was visiting, Ethan ran and jumped into her arms- when my Mom went to walk past them, he grabbed her and said, "Give your daughter a hug!"

When Ethan laughs he has the biggest mouth. The other night my Dad asked why he has such a big mouth- he said, "I don't know, probably cos I talk so much!"

Apparently Aaron regularly asks Seth, his Father, "Why does your Mother cook this food?" speaking of my Mother. Whether he means this good or bad I have no idea at all ...

Ethan said, "Do you love noodles?" 
Aaron, "Yes." 
Ethan, "So you gonna marry some noodles?" 
Aaron, "Yes." 
Ethan, "So you gonna have some baby noodles..."

From my Mom: "Spoke to Ethan’s teacher today- she said he almost had her in tears! She had a pounding headache, so she asked them all to be quiet. Ethan quietly got up, went to the sink and got her a drink of water, put it down next to her, patted her and said ‘Drink this. I think you might be dehydrated!’She said it was so sweet, she was trying to hold back tears whilst thanking him."

Ethan came back the other day from spending the weekend with his Father, and said, "Daddy says I should stay there and give you a break."
Mom, "Well its probably cos I’m old."
Ethan, ‘Well you’re very good with kids!’’


1 comments:

Vicky

aai aai had a good laugh now :D