Buscar

Páginas

Early Morning

This morning was amazing. Still is amazing actually, it isn't done yet! I was woken up with a cat chewing my toes ferociously, so sadly did not get to sleep in as I wished, which I am now quite glad about. I got up at about 6:30am, to see mist closed in around the house. I let Pio out to go to work and made a coffee thinking I could just watch Heroes without him ever knowing ;-)

Well, as I sat there looking out the window in front of the laptop, I realised how beautiful it was. The sun was shining through the mist, which moving in the wind looked and felt like fine rain coming down. It was so crisp and fresh and beautiful, I opened the door to the balcony and sat in this crisp, cool breeze feeling the mist on my face as I drank my coffee. Was absolute heaven.

What a way to wake up, fresh air, cool breeze, and the ocean. It made me feel very lucky and very privileged to be able to experience that, and have these beautiful mornings that I can enjoy almost every day, and all right here on my doorstep.

0 comments: