Buscar

Páginas

Back to Reality

Talk about coming back down to earth with a very hard thump.

Yesterday I started back at Paragon, where I worked before I left to go Namibia. I popped in last week to say hi to everyone and was still debating whether I wanted a job when I was offered one. I needed the money and so I took it. So I work at the little village shop on Saturdays and Sundays and then in the office Monday to Friday.

I used to work for Nissan Press, and the job I have now been given is Audi Press, so its a lot more hectic than what I was doing before and just not what I want. Audi is all very exciting as its all celebs and royalty and journalists, but really, its not for me anymore. The only good thing I can say is that for the moment it is only as a temp til mid October. Hopefully by then I will be sorted out enough to leave and get on with my life.

Well, I say get on with my life, but due to various circumstances my boyfriend and I do nothing but fight and currently aren't talking. I just give up. Its all just a pile of shit and I am sick of it.

0 comments: