Buscar

Páginas

Well, I have 15 minutes left of my working day, and when that clock strikes 5:30 I will be running out the door for a much needed drink! And not because it has been a hectic busy day – in a way I wish it had been – but no, simply because my butt is totally sick of this dam chair. The day has dragged as I am very quiet at work at the moment, and that is worse than being manic and having 100 people screaming at you.

My job – well, at the moment, I really want to leave. I work for Nissan Press, managing their fleet of cars that go out to journalists and TV programmes and stuff like that, so yes, we have some “famous” cars on site, but I have to admit, the job really sounds a lot more glamorous than it is! Don’t be fooled by the fact that I have the Long Way Down Patrol sitting outside the door and the keys in my desk drawer … No, it’s a vicious slog here at the moment and I am dying to get out there and fin myself a job where I can be creative and come away from work at the end of the day feeling like I have really accomplished something.

Is there such a job?? Really?? Please, someone give me the secret of finding the perfect job!

Well, I have an idea what that job is yet, this is the reason why in two years time I may be moving back to Africa, but that is a whole TWO YEARS AWAY!!!!!!! TWO YEARS! Right now that feels like a lifetime and I don’t like the idea.

So, should I toss my life and family and friends to the wind in the UK and go back to Africa? Well, this choice is going to take a lot more thinking about than a simple quick decision, but I am seriously contemplating it. As I am unfortunately not British by birth I don’t have the fabulous British passport either, which is depressing, but hey, I’m pretty sure I can get around that! Still thinking…
Ok, its taken me 7 minutes to write this, I need to post it and then start closing down so I can bolt out that door at 5:30pm!!!

0 comments: