Buscar

Páginas

Monday Blues ...

Monday. Sigh.

BUT: I have discovered a new and positive way to try and drag myself out of my nasty state of wanting to hibernate and tell the rest of the world to sod off! Its called 3BT - please note the link to a Blog on your right side of the page called "Three Beautiful Things".

3BT is about naming three things each day that you find beautiful. OK, so because I am such a miserable sod at the minute, thinking of these things does at first seem a little more difficult. I sat at work thinking "What is so bloody nice about this place??" really in a right grump. But now that I think of it, there are things every day that you can really take to heart and think, those little things made my day.

So for today, here are my Three Beautiful Things:

* I won an argument with my exec - Scrooge! (OK, that was evil, but it made me grin!)

* I saw the most beautiful little kitten that needs a home, and I fell in love with him!

* And maybe most importantly, after spending a large part of the last week arguing with my boyfriend, on the end of a message, I got an "I love you".

0 comments: